Double Click

Share your knowledge, it's a way to achieve Immortality.

 
Polls
Is your Windows OS legal?
Yes, I have a legal version.
No, I have a copied version.
I don't want to tell.
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
DoubleClick Feeds
Add to Windows Live button Add RSS feed to Windows Live
Add to MyYahoo buttonAdd RSS feed to My Yahoo!
Add to Bloglines buttonAdd RSS feed to Bloglines
Add to Google buttonAdd RSS feed to Google
Microsoft Technologies
Other resources
كيف نشىء مدونة على بلوجر
Under construction.
Windows Vienna
Sunday, February 25, 2007
For me it is still early to think about it. Windows Vienna. I'm using Windows Vista since 4 months now and still have many feature of Windows Vista that I have not discover yet. so Microsoft will apparently release the next Windows Vienna and to hit the store shelves in 2009

Read article from Pc world

Windows Vienna Wikipedia
if any one have some information just keep me updated.
Technorati Tags: ,
posted by Akram @ 3:48 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Wesmosis said…

    yeah, I heard of it recently
    so are you using the Ultimate version of Vista?
    what's the problem that you're facing with vista so far?

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger A.Adam said…

    ULead Video Studio 9 not working with me, software problems so far but it will be fixed by time, and I can't back to WinXp because I get used to WinVista.

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Wesam said…

    Ummmmmm, I see
    that's the same reason why I will stay away for a while from Vista,
    TIA

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Diala said…

    Very impressive. I'll come back when I need mor information. The reason I dont use Vista is compatibility problems. Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Misratia said…

    Well;

    what about Linux; do you have any intrest in it?

    I think it is a promising OS.

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm now the frist time I use mac just own time Idon't need used windows enymore !!!!!!!

    live cat

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Akram
Home: Tripoli, Libya
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Double Click Template by Isnaini Dot Com
Site Meter