Double Click

Share your knowledge, it's a way to achieve Immortality.

 
Polls
Is your Windows OS legal?
Yes, I have a legal version.
No, I have a copied version.
I don't want to tell.
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
DoubleClick Feeds
Add to Windows Live button Add RSS feed to Windows Live
Add to MyYahoo buttonAdd RSS feed to My Yahoo!
Add to Bloglines buttonAdd RSS feed to Bloglines
Add to Google buttonAdd RSS feed to Google
Microsoft Technologies
Other resources
كيف نشىء مدونة على بلوجر
Under construction.
Back to Windows XP
Monday, October 15, 2007


I've been using Windows Vista one year ago, I started with Vista RC1 and it was very hard on me to adapt myself using a new Beta software Windows Vista and Office 2007, but since the final release shows up this year I moved too, and I learned lots of things in Vista and so many programs now support this new operating system. But I found out that Microsoft lies or I can say it in other term that you can't run Windows Vista running 512 M Of Ram, of course you need at least 512 Mb of memory to install Vista but you can run Vista machine normally. even if you have 1024 Mb of memory it's not enough. So why I'm back using Windows XP on my main machine... that's because I finally realized that I need a super machine with VGA Cards PCI express 16x bit and more of memory up to 4 Gb ... or I have to turn back to one year ago and install a fresh windows XP. and I'm happy with that cause Windows XP can do anything for me like Vista does.. and for more interesting things, the new feature that will come with SP3, I read an article about "Windows XP SP3 to Include Some Vista Features" another one that reveal New Features Discovered in Windows XP SP3: Is It Better Than Vista?
SO I'm Windows XP user until further notice



Technorati Tags: , ,
posted by Akram @ 11:10 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger david santos said…

    The regime of Mubarak and his minions is every day to transgress human rights. More than 10,000 Sudanese refugees are arrested and more than 100 have been killed.
    Illustrative of the world arrogance and the atrocities committed against the Sudanese refugees by this criminal regime of Mubarak.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger سقير السلام said…

    افضلهمxpوحتى اني نستعمل في

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger HEBA said…

    When I bought a new labtop ayear ago, they gave me a copy of vista with it,at first i hated it , in addition that the MS visual Studio and SQL server, oracleDB, i could not install any of them. i went back to XP , and untill now i still feel the awe to move to Vista, i feel like all my work and study will get ruined

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Wesmosis said…

    yeah you better go to Xp
    coz Vista Sucks and Xp Rocks ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Akram
Home: Tripoli, Libya
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Double Click Template by Isnaini Dot Com
Site Meter